Tuesday, May 22, 2007

gIMME yOUR sTUFF

I stumbled on this fab. site a couple of months ago it is so amazingly awesome!! I've traded twice since, and have met some pretty funky peeps.

So i though I'd share this site for you guys!! (if there even is anyone that reads my blogs!)
I deleted my old one so i can have a fresh start! XD

So anyways to all the peeps out there who would like to trade with me here is what i can offer:
*Magazines (about anything skateboards,music,fashion...)
*Books
*Cell phone straps
*Socks
*Keyrings
*Printed Bags (Fabric Carrier Bags)
*Collectible Toys
*Stationery
*Magnets
*Postcards
*Tea
*Cosmetics
*Jewellery & Accessories
*Candies

If there's something you want in particular don't hesitate to ask! :)

Things that i would <3 to receive:
*Cute bags & purses
*Magazines
*Books
*Cosmetics
*Jewellery & Accessories
*Snacks & Candies
*Cute Stationery
*Handmade items
*Basically anything cute or unique to your country!!

Please email me [So-ChemicalX@hotmail.com] If you'd like to trade

5 comments:

jean said...

hi im jean and i live in england , would love to swap check out my blog at
www.alterthatjean.blogspot.com
or email me at
j.sharrocks@btopenworld.com

jean x

Cori and JV said...

Hello! We are a couple from the Philippines and we very much like to swap with you. Check our profile at http://arabeskimo.blogspot.com/ If there is any chance that you are interested, just keep us posted. You can also e-mail us at wastedcookie@yahoo.com Thanks :)

Young Smarties said...

Hi hi...

I just joined the swap-team and would love to swap with you. I'm from Singapore and my blog is at http://iloveswap.blogspot.com/

Hope to hear from you soon!

cheers!

kuuipo said...

Aloha,
I am living in Hawaii, United States. We have wounderful coffee and candies. Sea shells and coral, wounderful art, glassware, Clothing you can not find else where Just email me back to let me know. makaha420kuuipo@yahoo.com
Michelle

REDRUST said...
This comment has been removed by the author.